- Competitive Salary £30,071.60 Full-time
- Permanent Contracts
- Pension Contribution
- Sick Pay
- 30 days Annual Leave
- Full induction Training
- Wellbeing Programme
- External Individual and Group Clinical Supervision
- DBT Supervision & Training
- 1:1 Therapeutic Support
- Reflective Practice
- Minimum Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent qualifications to Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare
- Children, young people and families Practitioner Level 4, if you do not have this qualification, we will support you to achieve this
- Minimum 3 years experience of working with young people with varied mental health challenges
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of working with young people who display self-harming behaviours
- Be committed to safeguarding
- Knowledge and understanding of the different forms of therapy
- Knowledge and understanding of attachment and trauma
- Knowledge and understanding of Autism and ADHD
- Ability to sleep-in a minimum of twice (2) a week – (full-time) and once (1) a week (part-time)
- Essential knowledge and ability to use computers confidently
- MAPA or PMVA Training
- You must have empathy and the ability to be emotionally open and engaging while holding firm boundaries.
- You must be skilled and experienced in helping the young people to develop alternative ways of dealing with anger, self-harm and other behavioural issues
- Ability to work with hard to reach young people
- Ability to mentor and coach young people on personal care and to develop relevant life skills
- Work as part of a team to ensure the safety and well-being of young people and staff
- Carry out a range of administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Undertake housekeeping and cleaning duties in order to maintain a clean and safe environment
You can download the Job Description, Person Specification from the link below.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
* This role is for females only, due to setting and the nature of our work. This is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with section 7(2) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and the Equality Act 2010.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
How to apply
To apply for this post please send your CV along with a covering letter stating why you would like to apply for this post to email@example.com.
Please download the Job Description & Job Specification form